We are excited to share a recipe from best-selling author, health crusader and Bragg devotee, Liana Werner-Gray, who visited Patricia this spring, and made her this delicious kale salad!
Liana, whose book, “Anxiety-Free Foods” will be out this December, healed a golf-ball-sized tumor in her throat naturally, without drugs or invasive procedures, by tossing out her junk food diet, fasting, juicing and her own tenacity and belief inher body’s ability to heal. This vivacious beauty, a licensed nutritionist, is the epitome of vigor and vitality. She exudes light and energy! It was her dream to meet her hero and role model, and share one of the recipes that the Queen of Health and Happiness inspired!! We know you will love it as well.
Superfood Kale Salad
– 1 bunch of kale, center ribs and stems removed
– 1 avocado
– 1 tbsp Bragg apple cider vinegar
– 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid aminos
– 1.5 tsp Nutiva MCT oil or flaxseed oil
– 4 tbsp. Bragg nutritional yeast
– 2 tbsp. Sunbutter sunflower seed butter
- Tear kale leaves into small pieces and place in large bowl.
- Massage the avocado into pieces of kale with your fingers, covering the kale with avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir, or continue to massage the mixture with your fingers until everything is well combined.
Liana does not believe in deprivation, but in substituting healthy recipes for decadent ones. She believes the culinary experience should always be joyful! For more fabulous recipes (and amazing deserts), go to lianawernergray.com. We are thrilled to feature Liana as one of our Revolutionary Beauties in our upcoming book!